Plan A Visit –
We know visiting a church for the first time can be intimidating. We believe you’ll find the folks that worship here are friendly and genuine. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. Please feel free to contact us with additional questions that you may have.
Oregon City Bible Chapel meets every Sunday at 20611 S Hwy 213, just south of the Oregon City city limits.Google Maps Link
Apple Maps Link
What Should I Expect?
Plenty of parking is available in front of the chapel building. Handicap parking is available as well.
You’ll see everything from jeans to suits. OCBC is open to everyone!
- Sunday School: 9:30 AM
- Fellowship Time: 10:15 AM
- Worship Service: 10:45 AM
Sunday School classes are provided for children, ages 2 and up, as well as several adult classes. For safety, we have implemented a child safety policy in all of our children’s programs. Nursery care is available for babies through the age of 23 months.
After Sunday School, there is a 30-minute break for Fellowship Time. Help yourself to a free cup of tea or coffee and just relax and mingle.
- The Worship Service begins with the Worship Team leading us in songs of praise and worship, ranging from classical hymns to contemporary choruses.
- Tyke Time. The younger ones (ages 2 to 5) are dismissed after the singing to join the Tyke Time program for activities that take place for the remainder of the service.
- Prayer time. A time where praises are offered and prayer requests are prayed for.
- Bible Teaching. A time of teaching from God’s Word. You are welcome to listen to our sermons at https://audio.ocbc.info to gain an idea of what to expect.
- The Lord’s Supper, also known as “the Breaking of Bread” or “Communion”. If you have trusted Christ as your Savior, you are welcome to partake of the bread and the cup (grape juice) in this time of remembrance.
- Closing song(s). Our Worship Team leads us in additional song(s), with the service usually concluding around noon.
- Bonus! If you happen to be visiting during one of our “potluck” Sundays (usually the second Sunday of the month), you are welcome to stay and join us in a time of fellowship and food!