Open Mic Night at OCBC!
Calling all local musicians, songwriters, comedians, poets, performer’s family and friends. Oregon City Bible Chapel is holding an Open Mic Night. This is your opportunity to practice and perfect your performance in front of a live audience. It is also an opportunity for folks to experience the amazing talent found within our local community!
– When –
Friday, June 3rd, 7-9 pm
– Where –
Oregon City Bible Chapel
20611 HWY 213
Oregon City, OR 97045
– Cost –
– Open To –
– Contact email –
All attending, please keep in mind the following:
- This is a family friendly event.
- All content is to be G rated.
- No cursing.
- No foul language.
- No sexual content.
- No smoking inside the building.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the premises.
– In Addition –
Performers, please keep in mind the following:
- Poets – please limit individual works to 3 minutes.
- Songwriters, musicians, and comedians – please limit individual works to 5 minutes.
- All – If you have multiple works to perform, you may be asked to perform your works as separate acts throughout the evening as we want to provide an opportunity for everyone to perform by the end of the event.
- Please sign up at the door or use the registration form located below.
What Is Available
- A small, open stage.
- An upright piano.
- A couple of mics on the house PA.
- Seating for 75.
- AC power for your instruments/amplifiers.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com